Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ok okay, its been awhile here comes 2 months worth of pictures!

Look at what i can do mom!

Can i have the keys to your car now?! And some cash!?


Here she is siting up.


Khloe talking after lunch!

More pic's of dad feeding her.

Khloe talking to me while i took pictures.

Here she is chewing on her walker, no.. No teeth Just yet!

Yes, that's right.. 6 months and she's standing, crawling, talking, eating.. I've been so busy between the two of them they leave me wiped out by the end of the day.

They are so cute together.
Oh these two are gonna be a handful when they are teenagers.

Another view of her.

I love her eyes, i do hope they stay this color! ;)

I love her smiles! No matter how upset i get, i just need to spend 15 mins with her or seth and i'm laughing once again.


Khloes first foods, she enjoys nanna and pear's.. Hate's ceral and peaches.. She also likes long strolls on the beach and romantic dinners.

Seth's mad look, he's still so damn cute even when he's made.

They are enjoying the pool!

I caught seth splashing poor khloe!
Mommy's always watching seth.. always watching!

I love the way he looks at her, its so beautiful, this girl has these boys already wraped around her fingers. ;)


Eric, Seth and khloe taking a swim!


Khloe in the jumper, that girl can move, its amazing how long she'll sit in there to and gets so upset when you take her out.


This is her "shy" look i love it.

My Cute lil boy being himself!

So poor seth has once again attacked khloe, least it's with a wipe. :D

At the birthday party once again, in her green dress that i LOVE! (thanks grandma, it's perfect)

Seth and Khloe looking adorable of course!.

Eric thinks it funny to take pictures of us with our mouths open, he says were trying to catch flies. Poor Khloe!

Seth holding Khloe and look at her bedhead! yah i know its not much but it still makes me giggle.

Khloe crawling, life as we know it once again has changed. You kinda forget all the trouble that they can get into and do when they first start learning to crawl!


Seth and Bobby at the Pool!

Khloe knocked out with her lil Lamb.

I love Seths' 10 different Smiles!

Seth and Alicia playing with the "choochoos"


Eric at Viv and Andy's birthday party.


Mom and Khloe when she was out here, I really love this picture.








No comments: