Livingstone Family
Friday, June 27, 2008
Catalina Island.
There are alot of pictures, where i didn't place any comments. Really I didn't know what to write, but those pictures were everyone saying Goodbye.
Mister Craigs!
Say CHEESE!
I took this one for my brother.
Eat At Joe's!
The view from where we're siting. I love that house its so pretty.
We were waiting for the rest of the group, but as you can see Seth was content with another Train.
On the island, when you get off the boat and right into town.!
In Long Island, i thought this was so pretty i took a picture.
Where's seth!?
Seth got to see swiming dolphins!
And yet another cute picture of our girl!
On the boat ride out to the Island, Khloe is wearing seths hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment