Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcome Khloë !!

Seth holding his baby, as he take a nap. My Khloe, what a lucky lil' girl you are to have such a loving brother. Just wait till you get older. I think your in trouble!

Seth's first moments holding his beloved sister. He's really such a proud lil' brother. And lets make thing clear.. "It's HIS baby"

ChooChoo went the train! 3 weeks early, yet still the perfect lil girl.


My first moments of holding her, and she's sucking her thumb. She is the most beautiful thing (girl) i had a part in.



And here is her first picture. Weighing in at 7p 01 oz's, 19 inches. I couldn't have been more happier with her weight, was everything I was hoping for.




So i was talked into smiling and having a "Nice" picture before things started geting painful.


As you can see i was so thrilled at the fact that my picture was being taken!

This was when we first got there and they hooked me all up.





No comments: