
Seth and "
Wola" Bless her soul for being so patient with him.

He always had a thing for chewing on stuff before bed time, you would think we'd starve him or something.

Besides his wonderful "getup" the real picture was about him wearing my slippers.

This is Seth's
fav picture so i figured i would post it. Every time he sees it he always says:
"Awwww, it's Seth and Mommy"

He loved those glasses, so did I!

Seth found hold of the markers and drew on himself, of course when i found him i couldn't help
but to add onto the wonderful body art myself.. Hey, it's washable!

We've always tired to be supportive of our child's creative.
But i can't help but to laugh every time i see this picture.

Waking up to have a picture taken before hoping on a plane back to Cali.
(Nice one mom!)

Seth's first trip to the ocean.

Me holding onto Eric for dear life.

Tram view coming down.

Since my wonderful husband "Loves" to take pictures of me sleeping..
Oh Payback!

Here he was telling me to "Shush".

Grandma and Seth, a few years back!
(Poor Seth, Grandma dressed him that day)
I was going through some pictures and i found a bunch of them. I can't believe how big Seth has gotten. Anyhow I figured I would post them as I found them.
No comments:
Post a Comment