Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Major Update! Hope your ready for some pictures!

He's such a ham, to bad he couldn't have calm poses.

Oh yes, he's really wild all the time! I think he takes after his... Uh dad?


We got him to stop for one split second! I love this outfit he's so handsom and very adoreable in this picture.


Call it a mircale, but for some odd reason she loves it in her crib and sleeps for HOURS on end in here content, and she goes to sleep with the music.

Her wrapped up cute!


Seth with his trains, he lives, eat's, breath's with these trains.

Seth dancing!

The proud brother holding his sister!
I love that smile!!

And yet another one cause they are both soo damn cute!


Yes, yes.. That is drool on her poor shirt, she's already teething! ><


Khloe Smiling in her bouncer!


Yes, that is Seth's foot up to his head. Don't ask me why or how.. I just don't know.

Seth is practicing for a rock concert! Think he's gonna give Gene Simmons a run for his money.

Him adoring her!

Seth, pinch pumkin (what he calls pinching her cheeks).

So he starts off tame, than turns....

INTO a Seth monster..EEEEEkkkkkkkkk..


Khloe so happy to see me!


Seth holding Khloe!

Khloe on dad's shoulder, she's really giving him directions on how to use the computer!




No comments: